As a valued customer of Meat Cellar, you will receive Exclusive Offers every month (via text) and when you use your Loyalty Card in-store, you will collect points and SAVE!
For every $1 spent = 1 Reward Point
100 points = $2 Reward
Loyalty Program/ Meat Cellar Reward Dollars
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Card" means a Loyalty card issued pursuant to this Program;
- "Loyalty Customer" means an individual who is an Australian resident whose application to take part in the Program is accepted and approved in writing by MEAT CELLAR;
- "Program" means the Meat Cellar Rewards program operated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions by Meat & Milk Pty Ltd and Meat Cellar at The Ridge Pty Ltd;
- "Meat Cellar" means Meat & Milk Pty Ltd and Meat Cellar at The Ridge Pty Ltd A.C.N. 604 220 555
- "Website" means www.meatcellar.com.au or other websites as notified by Meat Cellar from time to time;
- By joining or using the Program, each Loyalty Customer accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any variations made from time to time to these Terms and Conditions by MEAT CELLAR.
- MEAT CELLAR may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended terms on the Website or otherwise notifying the Loyalty Customer of the change. It is the Loyalty Customer's responsibility to check the Website and their emails for changes from time to time and before using the card.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, MEAT CELLAR may terminate, suspend, deactivate and/or archive your Meat Cellar Rewards if you have not transacted with or used your card for any 24-month period. MEAT CELLAR do not warrant that your Meat Cellar Rewards details will be kept and/or can be retrieved if your Meat Cellar Rewards is terminated, suspended, deactivated and/or archived pursuant to this clause. However, you may be eligible to reapply for a new Meat Cellar Rewards, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Program at the applicable time.
- MEAT CELLAR gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Program or the associated Loyalty Credits. MEAT CELLAR may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel or suspend the Program in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice.
- Meat Cellar Rewards in the Program is only open to individuals who reside in Australia and is subject to acceptance and approval of application by MEAT CELLAR. Meat Cellar Rewards are only established on receipt, acceptance, and approval of original application of the Loyalty Customer by MEAT CELLAR. MEAT CELLAR may refuse any application at its absolute discretion.
- Each card shall remain the property of MEAT CELLAR. The card is not a credit or a payment card. The card can only be used in MEAT CELLAR stores in Australia. Any lost card may at the discretion of MEAT CELLAR be replaced. A Loyalty Customer must notify us immediately if their card is stolen or lost. MEAT CELLAR is not liable for any delay in replacing a card.
- The Loyalty Customer is responsible for the safe keeping of their card, and MEAT CELLAR will not be liable for any unauthorised use of a card. The Loyalty Customer shall be responsible and liable for any use of the card by anyone other than that Loyalty Customer. The Loyalty Customer will be responsible to contact the MEAT CELLAR Contact Point if they discover any unauthorised activity.
- The Loyalty Customer's card can only be used by the Loyalty Customer and is not transferable. The Loyalty Customer’s card can only be used on presentation to MEAT CELLAR and must be accompanied with adequate personal identification as determined by MEAT CELLAR (at its sole discretion).
- MEAT CELLAR shall determine the Meat Cellar Rewards entitlements at its sole discretion which may include (without limitation) communication from MEAT CELLAR, information in relation to the Program, the Loyalty Credit Program, receipt-free warranty, exclusive Rewards Loyalty Customer competitions, regular email updates including catalogue previews and special promotional offers at MEAT CELLAR stores. Notwithstanding the forgoing, nothing shall prevent MEAT CELLAR (at its sole discretion) offering promotional offers to individuals who are not Loyalty Customers, changing the terms of the Meat Cellar Rewards entitlements, adding Meat Cellar Rewards entitlements, and removing any Meat Cellar Rewards entitlements.
- MEAT CELLAR reserves the right to exclude certain products and services from the Program. These products and services include but are not limited to products that are not fresh meat or smallgoods, made by Meat Cellar, "Round Up" Donations, charitable products such as "Red Nose Day", Handling and Gift Cards.
- Meat Cellar Rewards is considered activated once the Loyalty Customer's profile has been fully completed online or in store. Loyalty Customers may receive notification of this activation via email (if a validated email address has been provided).
- Each Loyalty Customer Account includes a Loyalty Reward Dollars Balance, defaulting to $0.00 upon sign up. MEAT CELLAR will from time to time choose to add a Rewards Dollars to a Loyalty Customer Account, valued at the discretion of MEAT CELLAR. Each issued Rewards Dollars has an expiry date which, once reached, will cause the value of the Rewards Dollars to be removed from the Rewards Dollars Account Balance. When a Loyalty Customer is transacting with MEAT CELLAR, vouchers can be redeemed in MEAT CELLAR stores at a value of AUD$1 for each $1 of the Rewards Dollars Account Balance.
- To spend a Rewards Dollars, a Loyalty Customer must scan their Card at a MEAT CELLAR store before making their purchase
- The redemption and/or use of the Rewards Dollars is subject to the following conditions:
- Each Rewards Dollars will have an expiry date applied to it, after which the Rewards Dollars will be removed from the Loyalty Customer Account Rewards Dollars Balance. The removed Rewards Dollars is not able to be used during MEAT CELLAR transactions.
- Multiple Rewards Dollars, each with unique expiry dates, can be applied to a Loyalty Customer Account. The full Rewards Dollars Balance of a Loyalty Customer Account is the sum of all current (non-expired) Rewards Dollars.
- The Loyalty Customer can review their Rewards Dollars balance at any time by asking a MEAT CELLAR team member in-store.
- Rewards Dollars are not redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other type of credits offered by MEAT CELLAR. Rewards Dollars cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or lay-bys.
- The MEAT CELLAR returns policy will apply in relation to the return of products purchased using Rewards Dollars.
- Communications and opting out
- Unless the Loyalty Customer has opted out of receiving marketing communications from MEAT CELLAR, the Loyalty Customer agrees to MEAT CELLAR communicating with the Loyalty Customer via various channels and media (including by email, SMS, phone, mail and by advertising on certain websites and social media).
- The Loyalty Customer acknowledges and agrees that they can opt out of receiving certain types of marketing communications from MEAT CELLAR by: • for marketing emails – clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of those emails;
• for survey and feedback emails – clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of those emails; and
• for SMS – replying STOP to any SMS communications MEAT CELLAR sends Loyalty Customers.
However, the Loyalty Customer agrees that if the Loyalty Customer unsubscribes from one type of communication (i.e. marketing emails, survey and feedback emails or SMS) the Loyalty Customer will continue to receive other types of communications. For example, if a Loyalty Customer unsubscribes from receiving survey and feedback emails, they will continue to receive marketing emails and SMS communications, unless they have separately unsubscribed from those types of communications.
- The Loyalty Customer agrees that MEAT CELLAR may always send certain transactional messages to the Loyalty Customer relevant to the Loyalty Customer’s Meat Cellar Rewards whilst the Loyalty Customer remains a club Loyalty Customer. These transactional messages include messages relating to the Loyalty Customer’s account (like messages confirming the Loyalty Customer’s account has been credited with Credits, and welcome emails), important information relating to products and services the Loyalty Customer has purchased (like health and safety recall notices), forgotten passwords. The Loyalty Customer agrees that transactional messages will not contain an unsubscribe link. If the Loyalty Customer does not want to receive such transactional messages, the Loyalty Customer may terminate their club Meat Cellar Rewards.
- If the Loyalty Customer opts out of communication, MEAT CELLAR, may cancel the Loyalty Customer's Meat Cellar Rewards with the Program and any Loyalty Customer whose Meat Cellar Rewards is cancelled may no longer access Loyalty Customer promotional offers, the Rewards Dollars, or any other related benefits.
- The Loyalty Customer hereby irrevocably holds harmless MEAT CELLAR, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies from all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings which the Loyalty Customer has or in the future may have against MEAT CELLAR, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies, and shall indemnify and release MEAT CELLAR, its related corporate bodies, employees, suppliers, directors, related companies and agencies from all and any claims for damages or otherwise in the terms of, and arising out of this Program to the full extent permitted by law or unless the liability arises due to the wilful default and/or negligence of MEAT CELLAR. The term "related corporate bodies" has the meaning given to the term "related company" by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- To the extent permitted by law, MEAT CELLAR will not be liable for any delays, disruptions, omissions, or errors in the operation of the Program including technical or mechanical malfunctions, and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such delays, disruptions, omissions or errors.
- To the extent permitted by law, MEAT CELLAR, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Loyalty Customers resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- Where MEAT CELLAR is required to notify the Loyalty Customer of a particular matter (including without limitation, any change to these Terms and Conditions, suspension and termination of the Program, any change to the Meat Cellar Rewards entitlements) pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, MEAT CELLAR will notify the Loyalty Customer by email in the first instance (if a validated email address is provided) or by post (if a valid address is provided but no validated email address has been provided). Where a Loyalty Customer has not provided a validated email address or valid postal address, then MEAT CELLAR is deemed to have notified the Loyalty Customer if the notification is published on the Website and the notification is posted on the Loyalty Customer's Meat Cellar Rewards account.
- Without in any way limiting the rights of MEAT CELLAR available in these Terms and Conditions and/or under law, if a Loyalty Customer is in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or acted fraudulently, at any time, then MEAT CELLAR may cancel the Loyalty Customer's Meat Cellar Rewards with the Program and any Loyalty Customer whose Meat Cellar Rewards is cancelled may no longer access Loyalty Customer promotional offers, the Rewards Dollars, or any other related benefits.